Cannon Memorial Baptist Church has been ministering to Central and surrounding communities since 1907. We began in a four room house with fifteen charter members first calling our church the Second Baptist Church. In the 1930ís, Cannon Mill of Central donated a piece of land that currently is the home of our ministry. Our name was then changed to Cannon Memorial Baptist Church in honor of those at the mill for their generous donation. Through the years God has blessed in a great way. In February 2015 a new chapter opened with the calling of Pastor Darren Rood to be our Senior Pastor. We are grateful for the fresh vision and revitalized growth the Lord is giving to our church.